Notifier FSP-851 Intelligent Photoelectric Smoke Detector/Sensor Head
The Notifier FSP-851 Smoke Detector is a replacement photoelectric smoke detector head compatible for use with all Notifier Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panels.
Notifier FSP-851(A) Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional detectors. Detector sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector location for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level. The FSP-851(A) photoelectric detector’s unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion
sources. Dual electronic thermistors add 135°F (57°C) fixedtemperature thermal sensing on the FSP-851T(A). The FSP851R(A) is a remote test capable detector for use with DNR(A)/DNRW duct detector housings. FSP-851(A) series detectors are compatible with Notifier Onyx and CLIP series Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Addressable-analog communication.
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
- Low standby current.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Compatible with FlashScan® and CLIP protocol systems.
- Rotary, decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems, 1-159 on FlashScan systems).
- Optional remote, single-gang LED accessory.
- Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- Visible bi-color LEDs blink green every time the detector is addressed, and illuminate steady red on alarm (FlashScan systems only).
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Walk test with address display (an address on 121 will blink the detector LED: 12-[pause]-1(FlashScan systems only).
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- Constructed of off-white fire-resistant plastic, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Optional relay, isolator, and sounder bases