SHOCK WATCH STICKER
Shockwatch labels contain a tube filled with red liquid held in suspension. When the Shockwatch label is subjected to an impact exceeding a specified G-level, the shock disrupts the surface tension of the liquid, releasing the highly visible red dye into the length of the tube – creating a permanent and immediate indication of mishandling.
- Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Compliance and field tested for use in multiple manufacturing, shipping and storage environments
- Highly visible “red alert” to indicate mishandling
- Easy-to-use adhesive backing requires no tools or assembly
- Custom sensitivities and device types are available with minimum quantities
- Available in a wide range of sensitivities